Wednesday, February 17, 2010

BITCHOLOGY

BITCHOLOGY




When I stand up for myself and my beliefs, they call me a bitch.



When I stand up for those I love, they call me a bitch.



When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do things my own way, they call me a bitch.



Being a bitch means I won’t compromise what’s in my heart



It means I live my life MY way.



It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.



When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak against it, I am defined as a bitch.



The same thing happens when I take time for myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when I act

a little selfish.



It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I 'should' be....



I am outspoken, opinionated and determined.



I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!



So try to stomp on me, just try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me.



You won't succeed.



And if that makes me a bitch , so be it.



I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.



B - Babe

I - In

T - Total

C - Control of

H – Herself



B = Beautiful

I = Intelligent

T = Talented

C = Charming

H = Hell of a Woman



B = Beautiful

I = Individual

T = That

C = Can

H = Handle 'anything'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vehicles of Osbourne

 I am going to give you a brief overview of the vehicles my husband John and I own. (in no specific order) 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk - ...