Friday, December 10, 2010

where the heck have I been?!

1st let me apologize, I know I have millions of readers out there wondering where the hell I am, I am constantly being barraged with complaints I don't blog enough. ;)

In late October I was diagnosed with severe Endometriosis - numerous fibrioids, one the size of a baseball. So surgery of a hysterectomy was scheduled on November 15th. Okay, so that has been complete, and I am feeling fine, and am back to work - so all is well with the world again. No worries. 

Mom and Dad are going to more "officially" retire and begin to live their dream, to travel the USA and have Minnesota as their "home base". Right after Christmas, (literally, December 26th) they begin their journey, starting at Arizona, and then moving on to Nevada. Not sure where they will end up next, but they are apprehensively excited. I am happy they are able to do this. 

Crohn's wise all is well. Very strong remission. (knock on wood)

I am no longer on speaking terms with my younger sister and her family, Rachel. I miss the person she was, and wish her the best, which I do mean truely.

Unfortunatley, because of some of the choices she has made and the actions she has responded with, not only do I forsee her life being more difficult than it needs to be, but as a direct result so will Kathryn's, and thus Tylers. Hind sight is 20/20 though and often we don't see our mistakes until its way too late to remedy them. I hope I am wrong, but I don't  think I am. I am not the only one who sees this and thinks this way. Several family members agree. Maybe someday she will be someone I am able to associate with again.

During the past stressful year, one thing as become clear, I have married the best man on earth. He has stood by me, supported me, loved me and done everything in his power to insure my happiness, health, and love. I don't even want to imagine my life without him, for I would surely be lost. Love you John.

peace, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vehicles of Osbourne

 I am going to give you a brief overview of the vehicles my husband John and I own. (in no specific order) 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk - ...