Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Skinny & Ugly or Fat & Pretty

I had this posted on my blog previously, and its such a hilarious story, I had to post it again.




A while back, my sister Rachel and I were having a conversation with Kathryn, my niece (Rachels daughter, who is now 17).



I asked them both, if they'd rather be skinny & ugly or fat and pretty.



Rachel and I both agreed that we'd both rather be fat &  pretty. Probably thinking it would be easier to loose weight and still have the prettiness factor to work in our favor.



Kathryn disagreed, saying that she'd rather be skinny and ugly, because : "Hair and makeup can do a lot"



I smile everytime I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vehicles of Osbourne

 I am going to give you a brief overview of the vehicles my husband John and I own. (in no specific order) 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk - ...