Happy Star Wars Day

My husband is a huge Star Wars fan, and I guess through the process of osmosis, I am too. In fact, he has an extensive collection of Star Wars action figures, ships, etc - all in the original package that we are currently selling on Amazon. (look up riviera41797 if you're interested in buying any, we'll be listing more soon).

So today (or this weekend,) will be the perfect opportunity to watch some Star Wars. I bought the blue ray edition of Star Wars for John for Christmas, which we've yet to crack open yet. I think we should watch some. Probably not tonight though however, as tonight is SUPERNATURAL. Sorry Obi-one, Chewbacca, Luke & Han, but Jensen Ackles & Misha Collins are way hotter.

Have a good weekend readers.
-April-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wanna Be Johnny's Girl

November Osbourne Update