Monday, July 2, 2012

July

Greetings Land of Osbourne audience,

I figured I'd posted quite enough enlightening and uplifting food for thought type posts and would toss in some fluff for good measure. I know you love that stuff.

I had surgery on my right knee on May 30th. Evidently I stopped breathing again. Strange how that happens when I am hospitalized. While helping me get dressed after surgery, John was having some trouble and he said to the nurse: "I guess I am better at getting her clothes off than putting them back on again" - LOL.

Following surgery, Mom came and hung out with me and was my "step & fetch it" - Ozzy and Katie LOVED having their Grandma there. I had some issues with Cambridge Medical Center (again), and have now resolved to take my services elsewhere (as I should have done long ago - Heather was right);  John will also be taking his services elsewhere as well.

Anyway, I was off work a week and a half - very boring - although I did purchase a used laptop so I was able to do a teeny bit of work from home. I was back to work on June 11th.

I have been going to physical therapy three times a week - doing awesome if I do say so myself. I have my full range of movement back - am currently working on stregthening so I don't have to go through this crap ever again. I can't wait to start using my elliptical again.

I went and saw the movie "Magic Mike" with my friend Kim. I was skeptical at first, but after seeing it....wow. Yep. Good movie. I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

Work is going good - I am busy and happy. I love learning new things. I still long to go to school to learn how to be a professional computer geek but I don't want to add any debt to my life at this point so for now it will be a dream.

Take care friends!
April Osbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vehicles of Osbourne

 I am going to give you a brief overview of the vehicles my husband John and I own. (in no specific order) 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk - ...