Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cautiously Optimistic?

Katie seems to be doing better.

She isn't quite as clumsy, she is no longer groggy, and lethargic, and was reported to RUN up and down the back yard steps.

She isn't thrilled at the whole idea of being on a diet however. She has lost 4 pounds. Yay for the Goose!

I took her for a walk yesterday, just a short one, to see how it goes. She wasn't real excited at first, but as we got going she seemed okay.

I took Ozzy on a walk too - total different experience. He wanted to GO GO GO GO GO 100 miles per hour.

Both are doing the go for a walk thing tonight after work again.

thanks for the positive thoughts, prayers and love.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vehicles of Osbourne

 I am going to give you a brief overview of the vehicles my husband John and I own. (in no specific order) 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk - ...