Thursday, April 18, 2013

Any Way You Want Me (that's how I will be)

I'll be as strong as a mountainOr weak as a willow treeAnyway you want meWell that's how I will be
I'll be as tame as a babyOr wild as the raging seaAnyway you want meWell that's how I will be
In your hands my heart is clayTo take and hold as you mayI'm what you make meYou've only to take meAnd in your arms I will stay
I'll be a fool or a wise manAnd my darling you hold the keyYes, anyway you want meWell that's how I will be, I will be
Any Way You Want Me (that's how I will be)(posted for my sweetheart John, everytime I hear this song by Elvis, I think of him, for it describes him to a T)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vehicles of Osbourne

 I am going to give you a brief overview of the vehicles my husband John and I own. (in no specific order) 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk - ...