Saturday, June 15, 2013

Goodbye Katie Goose

Today John and I are taking our precious Katie Goose to the vet for the last time. A few months ago she began having seizures and was put on medication. Thursday night they've returned, and again last night. Faced with giving her more pills to mask a brain problem or letting her cross the rainbow bridge is breaking my heart, but I can't keep her here with us and be selfish, is time for her to go home. I know my big sweet Rommy Bear will meet her and show her the way. 11:20 today we say goodbye. We've been blessed to have her in our life for the last 12 years, she's led a good, much loved life. RIP Baby Goose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vehicles of Osbourne

 I am going to give you a brief overview of the vehicles my husband John and I own. (in no specific order) 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk - ...