Friday, August 9, 2013

Osbourne Update

Greetings & Salutations! 

I figured I haven't updated my millions of fans out there so I am taking time to do so today. 

I think when we last spoke I told you about my Katie Goose who crossed the rainbow bridge. I am doing better. 

Earlier this week, I dreamt that I was in a mental hospital because I couldn't stop crying. I kept telling everyone I lost my Goose, and that if I could just find her I would be okay. 

They showed me a picture of my goose and asked if this was her, I said yes. 

They took me down the hall and brought me into this little room, and opened a door, and Katie came running out, and into my arms. I sat on the floor with my legs crossed and held her in my arms and cuddled her and told her how much I loved her. She looked up at me and kissed me and she telepathically told me how much she loved me too. She was young, and slender and healthy. 

Sorta neat huh? 

You guys know I have birds, Gouldian Finches to be exact, also know and "Rainbow Finches". 

Romeo, one of my male birds, had some pin feathers coming in on his right wing, and thus hadn't been flying much, mostly just hopping from perch to perch. Saturday evening, I went to give them fresh food and water and discovered my Romeo covered in blood.  At first I was worried the other birds were picking on him, but he was picking at himself. So sad. He was too injured to save and I had to put him to sleep. I now have a male and female Gouldian, "Booth and Brennan", and a male and female pair of shaft tail finches "Latte & Breve". Those two are neat. The way they whistle and chirp they sort of sound like R2D2.  I am not going to replace Romeo & Juliet until I get a larger cage. I've had my eye on a "Vision" bird cage, which looks great - but is pricey.  

Saturday, John was helping a friend work on his car. I'll spare you the details, but he lost his wedding ring. :( 

A coworker recommended I see if my homeowners insurance would cover it - so I figured what the hell. I'll give it a shot. 

They WILL cover it! I submitted a claim yesterday and found a picture of what his ring looks like online to submit. (he had a black star sapphire on 14k gold with 2 diamonds). 

Mom and Dad are touring Canada currently and visiting friends, I am happy for them. I hope they have a great time. 

Hope you're all doing well. 

Take care! 

April Osbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vehicles of Osbourne

 I am going to give you a brief overview of the vehicles my husband John and I own. (in no specific order) 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk - ...