Oh, yeah, and....

This coming Friday, September 6th is my annual (every 6 months I get to do this) colonoscopy, to check the progress of the disease and to check for cancer again.

Last time we did this song and dance, they found pre-cancerous stuff, which is the kind of thing that when it grows up it turns into cancer, so persona non grata.

Which means, after midnight tonight -NO solid food. (cries!)
NO food at all to be consumed until oh, 3pm-ish on Friday.

No. I am not nervous or scared. I'm sure you've all heard before the prep is worse than the experience of it - which is true.

I'll let you know how it all goes. If you recall 6 months ago when I did this, I had to go to the emergency room as there was a ton of internal bleeding from where the doc took a biopsy. Hoping not to relive that experience.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wanna Be Johnny's Girl

November Osbourne Update