15 Random Things About Me:
1. I hate talking on the phone. I do it all day long at work, so when I am at home, I have all I can do to NOT turn my phone off. I've gotten rid of my land line, and only have a cell phone. Yes. I am one of THOSE people. (hangs head). I prefer to communicate via email, text or in person.
2. I am not a morning person. I have never been a morning person. I can say with complete confidence that I will NEVER be a morning person. I admire people who can get up and exercise in the morning. It takes me a good hour to be communicative. My Mom told my husband the best advise on being married to me: "Don't talk to her for the 1st 10 minutes she is awake".
3. I am an introvert. I may come off as cool, or even rude, but the truth is, I am just quiet. I don't talk a lot unless I am comfortable with the person or people.
4. I am a home-body. I love just being at home, hanging out with my husband, John and Boston Terrier, Ozzy.
5. I LOVE animals. I wish I had more room, and more money to keep me busy with animals full time.
6. Pets I own: Ozzy, my Boston Terrier, Charlotte, my Chilean Rose Tarantula, 10 Finches, Green Tree Python, and Charlie, my Betta fish.
7. My first 1 bedroom apartment I shared with John, we had the following pets, (all at the same time); 3 Boa Constrictors, 1 Reticulated Python, 1 Cockatiel, 1 Iguana, 3 Cats (Siamese, Persian and Himalayan) and a 45 gallon fish tank.
8. I am a firm believer in Karma. I've seen it in action, I know its real. Huge respect for Karma.
9. My favorite book is The Stand by Stephen King. I re-read it often.
10. I am an Empath - and am learning how to manage it.
11. My favorite color is Purple. While I love all shades of purple, I prefer dark purple. Would love to have a dark purple car someday.
12. Mis-Aligned tombstones in cemeteries creep me out to no end.
13. Someday, when John and I can afford it, I (desperately) want to go to Disneyworld. I know we'd have a great time together. I've been there, John has not.
14. I went out on my first date with John, my husband on April 17th 1993. We got married in Las Vegas on April 17th 1997. I later found out that my Dad asked my Mom to marry her on April 17th, 1970.
15. I love horror movies and scary movies. My favorite horror series: Phantasm