Tuesday, June 28, 2016

New (used) Ford Focus

Hi All!

Since March of 2011, I've been driving my little silver Ford Focus SE, whom I named Freddy. Freddy has over 200,000 miles and still runs great. Its a little rough around the edges, but I own it.

I have 2 payments left on the Harley Davidson I bought for John, and knew we'd be needing something with lower miles, so that we don't run Freddy into the ground and be left with nothing.

John has been on the look out for a replacement for me, and found a 2013 Ford Focus SE, with 23,000 miles on it (wow! practically new!). I LOVE IT.

It has tons of bells and whistles, is an automatic transmission, air conditioning, even has a USB. Very nice. Its black, which gives me the excuse to wash it as often as I want. Clean black cars look awesome. Named my new car: Frank.

Welcome to the Osbourne family Frank!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vehicles of Osbourne

 I am going to give you a brief overview of the vehicles my husband John and I own. (in no specific order) 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk - ...