Monday, September 25, 2017

Osbourne Family Update, Fall 2017

Hello Land of Osbourne Readers, 

How was your spring and summer? Ready for Fall and Pumpkin Spice everything? Me too. Fall is my favorite time of year. The cooler weather, crunchy falling leaves, fall colors, all the good stuff.  

John and I had a great summer. Maybe not quite as productive as I would have liked, but what the hell. We work Monday - Friday, 1 hour commute each way every day. I guess its okay if we didn't reach all of our home-owner chore goals for the summer of 2017.  

Next comes Winter. In Minnesota, it can begin anytime from October - December. I don't mind the cold temps, but I HATE driving in snow and ice.​ My "winter" car, Freddy has new tires, and will soon have new brakes and rotors, then we'll be ready to tuck Frank into the garage for the winter and drive Freddy. Knock on wood, my little silver car makes one more winter. If not, we can always pull Frank out and drive him. 

(Yes, I name my cars) 

My sweet Boston Terrier, Ozzy is doing well also. We recently found another little lump on his neck - had it checked out - Vet seems to think its nothing (whew) 

Have a wonderful end of summer, beginning of Fall and winter in the not too distant future. 

Love to you, 

The Osbournes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vehicles of Osbourne

 I am going to give you a brief overview of the vehicles my husband John and I own. (in no specific order) 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk - ...