Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Friends

 

People who claim to be your friend do not do the following:
  • Talk negatively about you to anyone
  • Speculate about your actions to others without fact based information
  • Do not support you in things they do not agree with
Hard lesson to learn, painful. 

However it was an important lesson for me to learn, for I learned through experience recently who my "friends" truly are. 

Its lonely from time to time, but I am strong. 

I have had to be strong for a long time, and I will continue to do so in the best way I know how. 

I have learned now who I can trust and who I can not. 

I will continue to be nice and polite to all, but sharing with people who simply do not care makes no sense. 

Bottom line?  If you're my friend, thank you. I appreciate you. 

If you are one of the ones who did the things I listed above? 

Your actions are not what people who are "Friends" do.  Thank you for sh0wing me your true colors. I wish you the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vehicles of Osbourne

 I am going to give you a brief overview of the vehicles my husband John and I own. (in no specific order) 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk - ...