Friday, April 27, 2018

April 17th 1993 - April 17th 2018

Greetings ! 


So, back in 1993 when I began dating my husband John, he drove a 1985 Berlinetta Camaro. (white, T-tops, fast, loud...you get the picture).  I have been a fan of Camaro's ever since. I particularly like that body style, as later on I owned 2 of them myself, a 1987 (which was totaled when I was in a car accident), and then its replacement, a 1988 Camaro.  

Fast forward to April 17th, 2018. Our 21st wedding anniversary. 

My husband has/had a 1999 Harley Davidson Fatboy I bought HIM for his 40th birthday.  He enjoys riding it, I enjoy it as well, but with so many distracted drivers, older drivers, younger drivers and foreign drivers, he just didn't enjoy it as much and I was constantly worried for his safety anytime he went out.  

He sold his Harley and bought me a WHITE CAMARO

Granted, its not a 1985, but its as reasonably close as we're going to get and I love it. 

Its not a V8 (good!), has high miles (fine), and its not mint condition (even better!) 

When John told me this was his plan....disbelief, shock, then awe.  Every time I look at it, I remember what he did to get it for me and I just melt.  

King of the Husbands = John Osbourne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vehicles of Osbourne

 I am going to give you a brief overview of the vehicles my husband John and I own. (in no specific order) 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk - ...