Tuesday, September 4, 2018

A Post for my younger sibling....reminder


Rachel

I am posting this on my blog to clear a few things up, on the off chance you stumble this way and read it.  

I know what happens when I email you.   

First and foremost, you need to know that I will never forgive you.  Nothing you say or do will ever change that. Additionally, although you're my sister biologically, not only do I not recognize you as such, and never will, I also no longer feel any sort of kind or loving emotion towards you at all.  

That will also never change. 

You know, and I know that Bernie GAVE me Susie's wedding ring. 
He didn't give it to you, he gave it to me.  
I know the EXACT date he gave it to me, the occasion and why he gave it to me. 
John was there, as was Marilyn.  

In the past, I've asked you to return it to me. You vehemently refused numerous times and finally said that if I gave you "Mike's File" back, you'd give me the ring back.  I sent the file to Mom. YEARS AGO. 

You recall the email you sent me: 


"If I pawned it why do I have it stupid selfish bitch your informants are pieces of shit just like u!" 


This email included a picture of said ring and a receipt with the date and time. 
(this actually qualifies as evidence of you owning stolen property BTW)  and I still have that email. (dated Monday August 19th 2013 3:58pm) 
Of course knowing you and your core personality, I do realize that there is a very good chance I will never see it again. 
(How sad is it that Mom has asked you numerous times to return it?  Nicely done Rachel)

I have accepted this situation in its entirety.   

John has not. Nor will he ever. He will NEVER let this go.  This is not a threat, its simply the truth. 

Evidently, you're incapable of seeing the damage you've done over this. (I wonder....was it worth it Rachel? Was it?)

This is in Gods hands now. My conscious is clear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vehicles of Osbourne

 I am going to give you a brief overview of the vehicles my husband John and I own. (in no specific order) 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk - ...