Missing my Rommy today

My sweet Cane Corso (Italian Mastiff) Rommy died last year, on March 25th. I miss him so much. I know he still visits me from time to time. I can feel him when he does.

There is a country song that is sung by Vince Gill called: "Take Your Memory With You"; I usually don't like country music very much, but I heard this song on an episode of Bones and it struck me, and makes me thing of my big ol Rommy Bear. Here are the lyrics:



I can read the writing on the wall
You pretend that nothing's changed at all
I've got just one thing to ask you if it's so
Just take your memory with you when you go

So I won't have to think about
The lonely nights I'll be without
Someone to hold me when the cold wind blows
Take your memory with you when you go

I walk the floor and wonder what went wrong
I'll have to find a way to carry on
Why don't you leave before the heartache starts to show
Take your memory with you when you go

So I won't have to think about
The lonely nights I'll be without
Someone to hold me when the cold wind blows
Take your memory with you
So I won't have to miss you
Take your memory with you when you go
-------------------------------------------------------

this song also makes me think of the time when my Katie Goose has to cross the rainbow bridge also.

It always helps to have a psychic in your corner, and I am lucky enough to be blessed with Sharon Gammell as a friend - more a 2nd mother and beloved family member. She communicates with those on the other side, be it a person or a pet. She has assured me that my sweet Rommy bear will meet my Katie Goose when its time.

Love you Sharon.

http://www.sharongammell.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Wanna Be Johnny's Girl

November Osbourne Update