Friday, May 17, 2013

Turkey....?

So I work in Roseville, Minnesota.

Often in the suburbs and cities one often sees Mallards and Canadian Geese around and occasionally a white goose.

This morning, I got to work early as usual and was sitting in my car reading my book. 

I heard this sound that sounded like a turkey "gobble gobble". I looked around, didn't see anything. Went on reading my book.  Heard the sound again. Looked up, huge turkey strolling around the grass.

Huh. 

I got out of the car to go in to work, 5 more turkeys casually walking around the parking lot. 

I went into the building, set my purse and keys down, looked up and they were all by the front doors looking in at me. 

Turkeys....in Roseville, MN?

Weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vehicles of Osbourne

 I am going to give you a brief overview of the vehicles my husband John and I own. (in no specific order) 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk - ...