Friday, August 23, 2019

John Sabbath Osbourne = King of the Husbands

So, John and I rideshare to work, since I work in Roseville, MN and he works just outside of downtown Saint Paul.  

We were about 20 minutes into our drive, (I was half asleep), and he suddenly exclaims "SHIT!" 

I was instantly more awake, thinking there was some crisis, and I'm like "What??"

He says: "I forgot my cell phone at home"

I was a little surprised at his irritation, as its not like uses it for his job, and before I could respond, he said in a defeated tone, and sighed: "Now I can't text you and tell you I love you today" 

I melted on the spot. 

King of the Husbands folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vehicles of Osbourne

 I am going to give you a brief overview of the vehicles my husband John and I own. (in no specific order) 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk - ...