Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Optimism


Have hope . Because it works wonders for those who have it. Be optimistic. Because people who expect things to turn out for the best often set the stage to receive a beautiful result.
Count your blessings. Be inspired to climb your ladders and have some nice , long talks with your wishing stars. Be strong and patient , gentle and wise.
Believe in happy endings. Because you are the author of the story of your life.

F94c121b



Hope is not the closing of your eyes to the difficulty , the risk, or the failure.
It is a trust that - if I fail now- I shall not faill forever ; and if I am hurt , I shall be healed.
It is a trust that life is good , love is powerful , and the future is full of promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vehicles of Osbourne

 I am going to give you a brief overview of the vehicles my husband John and I own. (in no specific order) 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk - ...