Depression

I am struggling with major depression. I have had it pretty much since I was around 18, off and on.

I've been on every antidepressant out there:

Prozac
Paxil
Effexor
Zoloft
Luvox
Xanax


I am currently on Wellbutrin XL and Buspar. With Xanax on the side too. Also broke down and found a Psychologist.

One thing about depression, while your in the middle of it, its hard to remember what it was like to be happy.

I'm embarassed and ashamed. I don't feel I have any right to be depressed.

Saw this picture today. This sums up exactly how I've been feeling.


Its so hard to pretend all day long that I am happy. It is so hard to force myself out in the world and be social, when all I want to do is curl up in bed and hide there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wanna Be Johnny's Girl

November Osbourne Update