Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Greg Brady

So due to ongoing depression, anxiety, panic and all that other crazy stuff I'm lucky enough to have inherited, and since not only my doctor and family have urged me to do so, I've sought out a counselor.

Finding a Psychologist that does evening hours is hard. When you DO find one, you'll be lucky if they have any openings before the end of the year.

The stars must have all been in just the right places, because I found one in Cambridge. 3 miles from home. Evening hours. Thank God!

I met with him last night, very compassionate guy, warm, inviting, small quiet office.

He looks exactly - EXACTLY like Barry Williams aka Greg Brady.

Made me smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vehicles of Osbourne

 I am going to give you a brief overview of the vehicles my husband John and I own. (in no specific order) 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk - ...