Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Political stuff

So, I normally don't post about political stuff on my blog, but I just gotta get this off my chest. 

Okay, here's the thing.  No one is going to agree on who is better or why. 
Everyone is going to have their own opinion, and really, don't we all know that?  I mean, its not a radical concept is it? 

So why do we have to shit all over each other for differing opinions? Can't we just support who we want to support, and may the best candidate win?  Does it really have any effect on the election if we are assholes to each other? NO!



Believe what you want to believe, and let others do the same.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vehicles of Osbourne

 I am going to give you a brief overview of the vehicles my husband John and I own. (in no specific order) 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk - ...