Thursday, December 12, 2019

Teapot

So, I was talking to Kim, and mentioned that yesterday I had a cup of Aveda Comforting Tea and that it was great, I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed it, as I hadn't had it in a while. 

Kim then asks me if she has given me a teapot yet ...

(yet? is this some sort of friendship thing that happens between friends after a while? you give teapots to each other? began to wonder if I'd missed some milestone or something)

I said no, I am a teapot free gal. Then she goes on to describe the 3 (yes 3) teapots that she has and went over the features and benefits of each, I was impressed, she could have sold a teapot to the Keurig peeps I was so impressed with her passion.

I then asked her if it the teapot was short and stout?

Kim responded: "No, its tall and handsome"

Well damn! 

I'm gonna get me a tall handsome teapot. Nice. 

(will it look like David Boreanaz? Jensen Ackles? Luke Perry? Elvis Presley?) 

Love ya Kimber!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vehicles of Osbourne

 I am going to give you a brief overview of the vehicles my husband John and I own. (in no specific order) 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk - ...