Thinking.....

Ya know, its tough to sometimes supress my inner smart ass.


Too often I'll be at work, at home, in the car observing other drivers & people, or just out in the world, and so MANY smart alecky thoughts and/or actions I'd like to do run through my mind.
My Grandma Maty use to say that it was a good thing she didn't always do or say what she was thinking, and when I was younger, I didn't understand what she meant at all.

That feeling must be genetic. I know EXACTLY what she means.

As I consider that last statement, I take that back. I KNOW its genetic. Because if I am out in the world, as I described above, and my sister Rachel is with me, all it takes is one look exchanged between us, and there is at least a 85% chance she knows exactly what I am thinking, and the same thought had occurred to her as well.

(which is why when we worked at the same company together for a few years, they had to separate us, we use to get into too much trouble)

Comments

  1. Oh man! Funny stuff :) I tend to have a good amount of smart alecky ness myself, totally understand, I also agree it is genetic!
    Thx for following my blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! I totally agree with it being genetic! It runs deep in my family too:)

    Thank you for following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woops.. read small print, commetns need to be approved.. I'm catching on!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Wanna Be Johnny's Girl

November Osbourne Update