Tuesday, November 20, 2012

John Osbourne, king of the husbands

John is such a kick ass husband. I mean, really. There is no question.

I recently accidentally broke my laptop screen. After doing some research, discovered its not that difficult to replace. Ordered replacment parts.

After the parts came in, John surprised me and replaced the screen for me, after watching the "how to" video on you tube ONCE. (have I ever mentioned John has a very high IQ?)

Last night, while watching Bones, there was some silly part of the show where Angela and Jack were reading  Aristoo's poem, and it said something along the lines of: "She is my carboreator...."

John turned to me and said: "April, you're my jack stand".


So sweet.

I responded by saying that he is my flashlight. I'd be stumbling around lost in the dark without him.

John Osbourne = King of the Husbands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vehicles of Osbourne

 I am going to give you a brief overview of the vehicles my husband John and I own. (in no specific order) 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk - ...