Wednesday, March 24, 2021

New job

 Greetings!

I’m delighted to report that I have found a fantastic new job. I can’t say enough about the integrity, kindness, compassion, and patience I’ve experienced in the last 2 months. 

This is a work from home position, they provided the computer equipment, all the interview processes was done virtually. Honestly, it’s a prayer answered. I have a great home office set up downstairs, with a window facing my front yard.

Interestingly, as soon as I left my previous place of employment, all of my Crohns symptoms vanished, and have not returned. Success with Stelara? Or no longer being in a stressful toxic environment daily?

You can draw your own conclusions. 


Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vehicles of Osbourne

 I am going to give you a brief overview of the vehicles my husband John and I own. (in no specific order) 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk - ...